12 August 2019
Guangdong Technion - Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT), China & Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa
The Laboratory for Advanced Tissue Technologies (LATi-Tech), group of Asst. Prof. Udi Sarig, is looking for PhD students to lead exciting experimental research projects in advanced developmental tissue engineering, where stem cell, synthetic and developmental biologies converge. Working in a collaborative international environment at the Guangdong Technion— Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT), Biotechnology Engineering department, in China and the Technion in Israel.
Contract duration: 3+1 years.
Stem Cell biology, Developmental Biology, Tissue Engineering, Developmental Engineering, Synthetic Biology, Organoids, 3D Printing, Bioreactors, Microfluidics.
- The PhD candidate must fulfill the Technion Graduate School admission requirements: https://graduate.technion.ac.il/en/prospective-students/
- BSc (and/or MSc) in Biology/Biotechnology/Biomedical/Medical/Bioengineering or other related
- Strong interest and motivation for conducting challenging independent research in Stem Cell Biology, Tissue Engineering and/or Developmental
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Proven ability for independent work while being a team player
- Background in pluripotent stem cell (murine and/or human), organoid culture, tissue engineering and/or bioreactor/microfluidics design is preferable.
- Application deadline: This is an ongoing recruitment effort, applications will be continuously accepted and evaluated based on merit and availability
- Required application documents are listed on the GTIIT website here. Please send all requested documents via e-mail to the address specified