The Laboratory for Advanced Tissue Technologies (LATi-Tech), group of Asst. Prof. Udi Sarig, is looking for scientists to lead exciting experimental research projects in advanced developmental tissue engineering, where stem cell, synthetic and developmental biologies converge. Working in a collaborative international environment at the Guangdong Technion—Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT), Biotechnology Engineering department, in China.
Contract duration: 2 years.
Stem Cell biology, Developmental Biology, Tissue Engineering, Developmental Engineering, Synthetic Biology, Organoids, 3D Printing, Bioreactors, Microfluidics.
- PhD degree in Biotechnology Bioengineering, Biomedical engineering, Biology or an MD degree. Other related disciplines will also be
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Independent yet being a team player
- Ability to author scientific reports and scientific publications
- Background in pluripotent stem cell (murine and/or human), organoid culture, tissue engineering and/or bioreactor/microfluidics design is preferable.
- Salary range: commensurate with qualifications and
- Subsidized housing at GTIIT,
- Health insurance: regular cover for Chinese citizens or private health insurance for foreigners
- Professional conference travel allowance
- Application deadline: This is an ongoing recruitment effort, applications will be continuously accepted and evaluated based on merit and availability
- Required application documents (please send via e-mail to the addressed specified below):
- Curriculum Vitae and cover
- Publication list
- Three letters of recommendation (one from the PhD mentor)
- A short research statement (up to one page in length)
- Degree certificates with certified English translation for both the PhD and Master’s degrees