Testing Requirements of the Electron Microscope
To ensure the efficient testing service on the Electron Microscope (EM), please follow the requirements as below:
- The applicant needs to make a reservation according to the reservation guide below. Please fill in the user and sample information truthfully during the registration and reservation process.
- The samples should be prepared by the applicant. EMC can provide basic sample preparation equipment if necessary, and the costs should be covered by the applicant.
- The applicant should arrive on time as scheduled. EMC will cancel the reservation if the applicant doesn’t show up 20 minutes later than the scheduled time. If the applicant fails to arrive on time twice, his/her reservation will not be approved within 5 working days.
- It is highly encouraged that the applicant prepares relevant data and images in advance, especially for the first time.
- Please bring a CD/DVD to copy the experimental data. Nobody is allowed to copy or delete any experimental data. If the data is confidential or under special circumstances, it is necessary to declare in advance.
Please click the button below for the corresponding reservation guide.