Tour Guidance at Electron Microscopy Center
To help you get an inspiring experience while ensuring the quality service to the researchers, visitors to the Electron Microscopy Center (EMC) should follow below guidance:
- The applicant must submit the application form at least one week in advance of the intended date of the visit.
- The applicant is required to send the filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, a confirmation email will be replied by EMC.
- If there is the time conflict between the applied tour schedule and the ongoing research activities, the application will not be accepted.
- For the approved application, the tour will be planned by the EMC in accordance with the tour aims.
- For the approved application, the applicant/ visitor must arrive on time as scheduled. It will be cancelled if the applicant/ visitor doesn’t show up 20 minutes later than the scheduled time.
- If the preferred schedule and the purpose of the different tour applications are overlapped, EMC will merge them into one visit.
- If the purpose of the lab tour is not directly related to the public education, research or GTIIT-Industry cooperation, EMC will offer a brief poster introduction instead of lab visit.
- Visitors must follow the lab rules during the tour. In any case if any equipment was damaged by the visitors, the applicant must cover all the direct and indirect costs.