Microsoft Office 365 International
What is Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is more than simply email, which is an unified suite of communication and collaboration tools for GTIIT staff and students. Microsoft365 is designed to help us achieve more with innovative Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and world-class security. Access to the Microsoft 365 applications is available for the duration of your work or studies at GTIIT.
What applications can I use?
- Outlook (web access)
- Office Online (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- OneDrive (1TB of file storage)
- OneNote (digital note taking application)
- SharePoint (Central document repository)
- You can get Microsoft 365 free on your personal devices via https://outlook.office.com.
- For students, log in to Microsoft 365 by your Technion account
- For staff, Log in to Microsoft 365 by your GTIIT account
Outlook Email account, login, and Configurations
With OneDrive, pictures, files, and folders can be securely stored onto the cloud, shared with others, and accessed from anywhere.
Central Document Repository is created on SharePoint, which you will find the online public shared files from each department.
Using Teams to chat with others in your organization, securely share and coauthor documents, Use meetings and calling to collaborate in real time from wherever users are. Encourage your early adopters to install both the desktop and mobile applications for the best experience and most accurate feedback.